Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A day off orientation (Pics added)

First week will be our orientation week and weeee yes we have a day off from training today!!!
We grabbed the chance and rent the bike from Clubhouse (of our Apartment - Cumberland) along with Charmaine, Erika and Krishanti (my housemates). Cycling was very fun!!! Though the wind blowing through our faces goshhhh it's really COLD! VERY!!!!! Yess haha THIS IS NOT GENTING!

Alright, we went to take the garage around noon and weeee the bikes given are all brand new! There were ten bikes there altogether and the six of us rented six bikes and off we went! We cycled all our way to an Outlet with all those branded stuffs there....Haha of course they have some sales there but still...things are not cheap haha let's hope they have sales after new year. And ya, there was a stall selling something to hang very nice!!! Wait till you guys see the pics, nahh pics not so nice the real one is so nice...it is something you can hang up which can spin and it shinsss, it is very pretty!! There were lots of designs available and I personally love the heart shape and butterfly one a lot!!! Anyway, it was very expensive....VERY. The mini size one was like 29Dollars and otheres also very NOT CHEAP. I wanted to buy at first but then the guy selling it refused to say the discounted price and after considering I thought it was very expensive and decided not to buy it. And haha since I have three more months here right, I can go back there anytime to grab it if I want to =p. Well, the three of us didn't get any of those but all my three housemates bought A LOT. They bought altogether like I think 300Dollars??!!! HAha yup we took lots of pictures there =)

Evening, we cycled all our way to Publix and bought some groceries again. The strawberries very fresh and nice and oh ya a quite big box is like $4.06...weeeee we bought it haha and we had chocolate syrup to dip it some more =D We shall take pics to show all of you when we eat them =) And we boguht lots of stuffs to eat too =p Alright a thing in Publix is: There are lots of choices for every single thing. Ok like --> we wanted to grab a dozen of eggs and there are 843057239482093482 types and brands of eggs!!! Wthe haha we didn't know how to choose and oh ya the eggs are white in colour!!!

We cycled back all the way with our stuffs on our bikes and reached apartment safely =). Nahh I was honked by a car when crossing the road goshh I was so in danger just now =p Oh ya we bought RICE here!!! Rice so expensive larr hahahaa wait I check the receipt then I'll let you guys know the price =) We are going to fry our rice and eat with Bah Kut Teh haha since LM and I brought the soup =D

Kept all our things in our houses and rested few hours. I slept a while and the two of them nahh didn't sleep and on their laptops. Shane asked me to call at 8pm to wake them up and oh well I woke up blurly and called them, their housemate, Felix answered the phone and his voice was so like Lean Lee Ming and I was like "Hello are you guys awake deee?" Gosh haha sat lai nya me... Luckily he knew I meant LM and Shane. Oh well, we were late for the BBQ party organised by the apartment's management and ended up did not get to join in the game! Haha AT LEAST we got to take our hotdog burger (AGAIN) and chips and FREEZED out there!!! SUPER DUPER HYPER EXTREMELY COLD!!!! And did nothing much and came back to room and here I am keeping my promise to update this blog everyday =)

(The orientation day updated by LM --> his homework haha tomorrow I guess cause we're really tired after a whole day...)

Anyway, I enjoyed the cycling and hope others did enjoy it too =D

ps We took our lunch in the food court inside the outlet and migosh six of us took the 4person family meal set of pizza and gosh THE PIZZA SET came together with 4 garlic bread, 4 fizzy drinks, a salad, the portion was seriously BIG and we couldn't really finish it!!!
And we did not even lock any of our bikes to all the places we went and weee we didn't lost our bikes!

Alright, pictures -> Shane's homework...he will do it soon larr he is tired and sleeping now dee =)

I have some pictures from Charmaine's camera and I will show some of the pictures to all of you first =D
Enjoy!

This is taken before our cycling session in my house
Girl in red and black sweater: Erika
Girl in pink and black sweater: Charmaine
Girl beside Shane: Krishanti
Me (teeyee): in pink jacket
Lee Ming: in sort of black strip jacket
Shane: in white jacket

=p



Lunch time~

SUPER DUPER HYPER HUGE PIZZA
Pork pepperoni and minced pork!
Don't know why there's no beef there


Others~
The fountain in the Premium Outlet

Woooo the beautiful legggg =)

Candid shot

These two dark pics was only evening around 6pm...

Here are some other great pictures from Erika's camera~

Erika with the piece of pizza, now see how big the piece is?!

Charmaine and I cutting the pizza into half! Like fighting

The brochures we took from the food court...gosh a lot!

The spinning thing stall

This pic is nice =)
Thanks to Erika

The one turning into a pro well-trained by us

Our renowned jumping picss haha =D
Them =)

I love the sky here


Other pics all with Shane --> his homework deee haha =p

Going to bed now, we have our orientation tomorrow morning 6.45am!!!

-teeyee-


Our super memorable pictures of the day:


















There are still lots more nice pics to come...

Stay tune.

We're going out now will be back to upload soon =p



Others-

4 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

I wanna be there!!!! It looks to be so so so so so FUN!!!!

yingxuan said...

akways jumping photos... we jus couldnt miss them... lol

usasurvivingtrio said...

...jess
haha come u're most welcome =) we each have 6 free tickets to enter Seaworld!!! haha faster come!! We bring you in!
-ty-

...yingxuan
haha yup jumping pics just so fun haha =p sorry but this time got no u guys inside it hehe
-ty-

BunBun said...

Hmm, most of the shops remind me of the ones in Harbour Town, Gold Coast. Just went there few days ago. Really awesome and they are at discounted price! If you ever come to Gold Coast, I will bring you there :P.

And I also saw the spinning ornaments as well at Harbour Town. Thought they were pretty but never bothered to ask the price XD.

Last thing, the portion of food in english speakin country (i.e Australia, US) sure very big. So don't be greedy :P