Monday, November 24, 2008

Today.24 Nov 2008

This is my third working day and I just got back home like an hour ago and had my shower. My housemates cooking dinner for us tonight =) --> Spaghetti.
Things don't go smoothly all the time and nahh I was the cashier today with no single experience and no single practice! I was doing my work so slowly and so clumsily. Migosh...when the queue was long, I wanted to be fast but then migosh I just couldn't....I was unfamiliar with all their coins, unfamiliar with which things with which buttons to press gosh..it's just everything so new for me. Anyway, I have to learn don't I? One of my colleagues who used to be the cashier there actually asked me to call the supervisor to close my err like things I've sold so she could continue for the rest of the day. When the supervisor, Karen actually came down well of course she said I have to learn, time for me to learn..ya I think so too. Well, I kept making mistakes....a lot seriously. I kept making errors, I just don't know why...refilling, I pressed regular soda then stuffs like small I pressed regular... ARGH!!! I ended up having 9 voids!! YES NINE! That's quite a lot to me. And Gerry actually offered to ask Allissa to close my counter since the business is slow today. And ya I stopped my very-messed-up cashier work at three thirty. When Allissa was counting the money I was so afraid that the money shorts....cause at the beginning of the day I actually thought the 1 dime is 5 cents and yes I seriously gave more return to customers. Fortunately, it ended up that the amount of money was over by $1.96.
Continued with other jobs like the first two days and ended work early today at 517pm. Weee finally I get to watch the start of the shamu show, I always watch from the mid of the show... nahh I was so frustrated with all the mistakes I made and luckily I went to watch shamu before coming back home. Well that put a smile on my face =)...
Had my lunch earlier today and this time without seeing them two..duhh I couldn't finish my food this time, half was thrown away though it was just tuna tortilla...maybe cause I was eating alone I guess..
Finish watching shamu show, I started walking to the exit and well I kept walking walking walking walking walking like never ending my way back to the exit...and and I lost my way to the exit! Ya I have no sense of direction and I lost my way. For my past two days I walked with both of them and this time my way out was like never ending without their voices, noises, sighs, laughters and all.......nah I missed both of them...
While I was having all these, they were having fun in Universal Studio!
Alright I shall go prepare to take my dinner err it's 836pm now ya every night super late dinner here haha yesterday even worse around near 11pm out dinner. Haha anyway yesterday we all cooked together cooked rice, soup, prawns and eggs. We ate like a family...super nice and super fun!!!! (Though we had to squeeze two person on a chair? Haha but that was very nice!) We took lots of super crazy pics yesterday while cooking so I shall put some up here later after my dinner?
:i miss both of them today: (especially when I was walking alone to the exit =p) AND LOST MY WAY...

3 comments:

yingxuan said...

tyee cashier tough kan? me here too =) all the best!

CC Foo said...

uhhh yeah always worried about shortage of money! going back to my work soon. and we were actually given limited times for voids. each day, no more than three times for ALL of us added together. and we had to sign a form if we have any voids. its already real good they dun have it like that over there for u =)) good luck and all the best =))jia you! =))

sze-fan said...

dun sad and discouraged lahh. at first sure lidat one.
(if i work sure more cham co i more blur than you lohh and i also no SOD XD)
take care yeahh. faster online! miss ya =)