Monday, December 1, 2008

Special dinner at home (11302008)

Finally it is raining over here... There had been no clouds for the past weeks and until these few days, clouds finally appeared, making me to cancel the stupid thoughts that Orlando has no clouds...silly right?

It was raining... So Allison took Tee Yee home while I waited for Lee Ming coz he was still not done with his job and his very unfriendly lead didn't really let him to follow us back with Allison.. I chatted with an American Chinese from California and i was surprised to find that she was a mix of Philippines and Malaysia.. haha..

She asked me about Christmas celebration back in Malaysia.. Obviously she thought we Malaysia don't celebrate Christmas coz she asked 'do you see Santa Clause in Malaysia?'.. what a good question.. hahahaha.. Very nice to talk to her.. and she said my english is good.. haha... I guess she must have made some mistakes..

Lee Ming clocked out at around 830pm and both of us ended up walking in the rain to the nearest bus station which we just discovered the day before.

Didn't go to Tee Yee's unit to have dinner together (lazy!!).. So we had our simple dinner at our home..
These were all bought for breakfast but we treated that as dinner as well...

Closer look...

Marshmellows with chocolate..


Guess what is this??

3


2


1



Teng teng teng teng

EGG with CHOCOLATE!!!


Lee Ming was quite pissed off when I cooked it.. Fine. I am used to trying new recipe when preparing my own food. My home has no any pepper or salt or kicap that I could add into my egg.. So the only thing I could add was my favourite chocolate...

There was no taste of chocolate in that egg... (Lee Ming was very relieved as it had only egg taste).. haha... perhaps I should add more chocolate next time...

OR you go and try it out and tell me if it is nice.. hahaha

5 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Whichever lady who marries Shane will be blissful...

yingxuan said...

OMG! i thought that was chee cheong fun... lol
it was marshmellows

tyee said...

damn geli lorrrrrrrrr this SHANE... ahaha Jess who marries Shane sure suffers!!! haihhh ahha =p

Shane said...

haha... You are right jess,, she will sure be blissful and someone dun have the chance liao lor.. hahahaha

Ray Lean said...

Her wife sure willl become super duper fat.. cause everything he make will add chocolate.. hahahaha... or maybe he will get a black one...:P then you can eat chocolate everyday lo... WAKAkakakakaz