Monday, December 8, 2008

The unique one <3

In an hour and twenty two minutes time, it will be my girlfriend's birthday =) and I can't be there celebrate her birthday with her =(
First of all, of course I would like to wish her a very happy birthday on her special day and thank her for being there with me for my first year with Monash. I'm very sure that my uni life will not be the same without you. (Of course will be very worse without you larr). We've known each other for actually like since primary school standard four? But we got close only this year..and I always think she's a quiet girl until I really know her =) I just love to see her smiles and laughters =D Priceless one, not everyone get to see that one lor...Anyway, I miss her smiles and laughters a lot a lot.
This girl is always very helpful and kind to help everyone when anyone needs help. She helps without thinking of any repay...how many on earth can do that?
And, she loves to eat like me too and you can't imgaine how many ice creams she can eat at a time =p (ps I opened the christmas present you gave deeee demi to sneak balik Baskins for you when I go back!) hope you have lots of ice creams on your birthday and don't become four chins when I see you k! Haha but if you don't get any ice cream treats on your birthday let me know k I treat you when I see you =) (I made this offer cause I know I will never have the chance to treat you lar sure millions of people queueing to give you free ice creams dee) And and I want to bring you go Tambun eat seafood with me together k!!! haha don't know when got chance lar...and faster come here so you can play with me all the extremes roller coasters and slides (better than those in Sunway which we played =p)!
I really had a very great year with this girlfriend of mine =) From the beginning of year, we both sat lai together in the first lab session of Stats class to doing quizzes and reports (chem report kena sat lai in Emily's room again) to all the stupid stuffs we did and filled with laughters to her coming to overnight with me in hostel, squeezing together in the small tiny weeny single bed to exam, motivating each other to ice skating to going genting (paddling boat) to shogun (eating competitio) and to .................. can't finish writing, if I am to finish writing I will sure miss my work today (have to go work in like 30mins time).
Anyway, thanks for everything...the fun we had together, the bitter we suffered together (don't remember got apa bitter pun haha) you're always there when I needed you (when I woke up late for the first time and missed my tutorial in Feb! haha). THANKS =)

Hope you have a very great and best birthday ever! (think sure best birthday lar I'm not there to disturb you mar) May all your dreams and wishes come true and your life is always filled with smiles and laughters =)

This post is only dedicated to the unique, special, CUTE AND CLEVER girlfriend of mine, Michelle Tan Sze-Fan. Haha later all your super fans murder me then I die =p

Again, Happy 19th Birthday!


















ps she takes real nice pics nowadays haha =p

Lots of love from,
teeyee
miss you a lot muacks =p

(OK i just realise I updated this in a wrong blog but must post to be on time haha so will come back and change this post to my own blog...have to go off to work now bye!)

5 comments:

sze-fan said...

OMG so touching. i heart u too! =)
too bad can't write longer here coz daddy scold me offlne liao. haih hope can see u online soon lah tata take care *muax*

Yee Ping said...

both of u sounds like 3 words...
蕾丝边。。。
haha :)
nice to hv tis kinda friendship :)
hope u gals will hold strong to each otherin this changeable reality :)

take care in other ppl's country!!! 3 of u!!!

usasurvivingtrio said...

...mtsf
hhahah touching meh i didnt see you crying one? hahaha anyway ok wait u come back and typed long long for me k hahaha =p will see me online lar don't worry i will try to online hehe you enjoy and take care too!
muacks
ty

usasurvivingtrio said...

...yeeping
hahaha jealous say larr u hahaha gave us the three words hahaha anyway we will love each other more more as time grows (haha ok this sounds so geli but no lar we wont be the three words haha)
yup we'll take care and enjoy haha u take care too and enjoy rest of the hols
-ty-

sze-fan said...

hahha oh no we will no be the three words omg. hahha. we will only be two words. GF. =P

seriously, we will get our own Rs lahh, we wanan hav cute cute children like my bro one next tim rite! XD