Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Updates after ages!


OK THIS IS SO ABANDONED!!!!!! And I so misssss US's internet connection! If I'm there now and I'll upload tonneesssssssssss of picssss in few minutesss and that I can happily upload as many pics as I likeeeee but too bad. The fact that I'm back here I have to choose nicer pics only cause the connectionnnnn is so so so slowwwwww =D

I'm so gonna upload some nice pics here to not abandone this pitiful blog :p

Story stopped in January and I shall continue with January stories first. I think there are still lots of Nov and Dec stories not been told yet.

Here goes the WonderWorks and NBA on the 9th of January 2009!

WonderWorks is a place where they have lots of interesting things for you to learn and to see and to play =) and the building I saw in an email is one of the fifty greatest building in the world!

NBA needless to explain of course it's basketball =p

Pictures are randomly arranged =p I'm too lazy to arrange them in sequenceeeee...

These are us at home before going? Blur facesss =p

Yes yes we had breakfast in Sizzler and I miss Sizzler so much now

And this is the wonderful and amazing WonderWorks building from the outside :)

it's location:
Yup the Pointe Orlando

Some of the interesting stimulations they have there

NO I don't like hurricanes
and luckily we didn't experience any hurricane in Orlando when we were there ;)










These bubblesss thingy is one of my favourites in WonderWorks!!!
We could make big biggg bubbles :)
Don't ask me why so many bubble picss =p yes cause i love them most ;)
Yes we're still ginas! Who don't like bubbblessss ?!

This is some game thingy.

The hand thingy


Some dunno what!

Nahh no pain lying there at all =p

Some velocity thingy

This is the mind game where the ball moves towards to your opponent if you're in a very calm and relax mood.
The calm and relax one wins!
:p
LLM and TTY were inside for like ages cause the ball on the table just couldn’t move. We were too calm =p

As I said, they have all these unique and wonderful things like this picture is one of my favourite one :)
Observe the rose properly and you'll see it's so pretty :D

DSC01061

This is one of the most worth it thingy inside WonderWorks.
Oh ya we paid like 20dollars for the entrance fees?
Cause we thought it would be fun but it was just moderate
AND AND we wanted to play the laser tag so desperately cause there isn't any laser tag in Msia who knows the system spoilt when we went!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FAIR!
I want to playyyyyyyyyy!
Ok I didn’t tell what’s it

It’s a roller coaster stimulator where you can create your own path and the other one you choose the path you like among the few paths they created. I tried both and both are crazyyyyyyyyyyyy!



We are astronomerssssssss :)

DSC01017

DSC01028

Some aeroplane lanching stimulator thingy

DSC01029

This lets you land the aeroplane which I crashed lots of times.

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL for million of times but I landed successfully at last ;)

DSC01052

DSC01042

These are some cute and funny machines they have there.

DSC01131

Yes

It’s the WONDERWORKS :D

Lastly, this is a picture of all of us who went on that day :)

im toooo lazy to introduce everyone =p
but hey that was us in the trolley station waiting for trolley to go back and we were going to catch the LIVE NBA game!!!

So here goes the NBA! YAYY
DSC01177

DSC01180

DSC01181

DSC01190

 

 

 

 

 

DSC01198

DSC01214

DSC01215

DSC01222

DSC01228

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC01231

DSC01234

DSC01235

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC01243

DSC01246

DSC01261

DSC01266

DSC01280

DSC01286

DSC01319

DSC01343

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC01359

DSC01379

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC01385

And oh ya we were forced to leave before the game even ended!

 

-teeyee-

-the most hardworking person on earth to update this stagnant blog!-

Loves

No comments: